*Artists Need Your Help*
*Like every other performing artist, I lost my dream job*
*We need your help more than ever to get back to business*
Below is a list of things YOU can do to help us keep arts alive in America!
Contact your Senator – Ask them to extend PUA and the weekly $600 of federal subsidy to unemployment. We cannot work. Our industries have completely disappeared overnight. Yet we are still making art for you.
Donate to BCEFA – Donate to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS to support The Actors Fund, healthcare, disaster relief and much more.
- Donate to a local arts organization: dance studios, theatres, education facilities.
- Educate yourself on local politics and policies
- Hire a remote personal trainer.
- Buy something custom from an independent artist.
- Share share SHARE. The more we get the word out, the less we can be ignored!!! Shout it from the roof tops and tap dance!
*AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: WEAR A MASK*
Much love from your friendly neighborhood nerdy dancer who just wants to keep nerding and dancing.
– Lena Adele Wolfe
Warren Woo Photography